L2Comet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings fellow avid gamer you're a honoured guest (not a freaking flamer )

You are not connected. Please login or register

ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!!

+6
sonick
maryus
Deadly
majestyk
kaucuk
kozac
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Empty ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:10 pm

kozac

WE ALL ARE FRUSTRATED BECAUSE OF WHAT WE'VE HEARD

NORMAL 70% BLESSED 90%

>>>>>THIS MUST BE A JOKE<<<<<<<
WE ARE HERE BECAUSE IT WAS 100% BLESSED NO WASTING TIME ON ENCHANTING WE WANT TO PLAY PVP SERVER NOT"FARM SERVER"

GG ON ***** UP SERVER.

Write here who agrees with me!!!!!!!

2ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:12 pm

kaucuk

kaucuk

i disagree because it won't be farming server Very Happy will be fine with 90% and if enchants don't cost a lot than will be fine

3ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:14 pm

kozac

ow ok pro then im gonna give u scrolls items nd ench them to max if its no problem for u Wink

4ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:18 pm

kaucuk

kaucuk

not a problem i don't have lot of time but i have patients A LOT of it so i can enchant whole night without punching my monitor or smashing my pc with hammer Very Happy

5ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Empty ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:22 pm

majestyk

majestyk

pvp sever needs pvp ( dooh) i don`t want to enchant 3 hours a day when i can use that time pvping or having fun. If max enchant was 16 , 90% would be great but making +30 items with 90% chance will take too much time and too much burned neurons

6ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Deadly

kozac wrote:WE ALL ARE FRUSTRATED BECAUSE OF WHAT WE'VE HEARD

NORMAL 70% BLESSED 90%

>>>>>THIS MUST BE A JOKE<<<<<<<
WE ARE HERE BECAUSE IT WAS 100% BLESSED NO WASTING TIME ON ENCHANTING WE WANT TO PLAY PVP SERVER NOT"FARM SERVER"

GG ON ***** UP SERVER.

Write here who agrees with me!!!!!!!

DAMN I FULLY AGREE !!! WE WANT PVP SERVER 100% BLESSED !!!

7ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Empty RE Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:35 pm

maryus

Don't make fucking 100% chance cuz then you will make full items and you will get borred 90% is cool leave it that way

8ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Empty ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:38 pm

majestyk

majestyk

100% blessed is best here and btw with maxed gear you can`t get bored cuz you have all the time in the worl to pvp. But if you like enchanting so much you can make maxed gear for us maybe)

9ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:38 pm

sonick

i admit 90% is good but if u break it make it -1 enchant for example if u have an item +18 and u fail at enchanting make it +17...not 0

10ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:38 pm

Deadly

maryus wrote:Don't make fucking 100% chance cuz then you will make full items and you will get borred 90% is cool leave it that way

Ofcourse for the farmers or walkers and addtected to enchanting and other things to do it is not problem and 50%, but others like me want 100% for PVP !!! Twisted Evil

11ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:40 pm

maryus

deadly no one cares your opinion Smile)

12ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:38 pm

wisnia128

wisnia128

100% Bless PLS Suspect

13ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:54 am

DarKMysT

sonick wrote:i admit 90% is good but if u break it make it -1 enchant for example if u have an item +18 and u fail at enchanting make it +17...not 0

The Best Ideaa!!!!! LOOOK !!!
afro

14ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Empty about enchant rate. Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:51 am

Homosapiens

Homosapiens

well, like l2 its inself, this game has also a farm part.So we should treat it like it is.Do you want + 20?
Get some time farm and gather medals go buy some enchants.Right now, 90% blessed are pretty high, and you almost dont make the difference between 100%.I would like to be lowered, but that depends of ADM.So dont make a drama from blessed beeing 90%.

Keep a healthly gameplay and join the server.
Of course: VOTE Smile)
cyu in game Laughing

http://www.patinarporgandia.es.tl

15ENCHANTING RATE!!!!!!!! Empty Strongly agree, and a little disagree Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:21 am

pokemonx14

Strongly Agree because i spend over 14 - 29 k Event Medal for blessed scrolls when i tried to get my weapon +20 and a little disagree because it wouldn't be so easy..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum